Licence to copy Votorola files

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun Mar 15 05:10:49 EDT 2015

David said:
> ... it's a software license and not entirely clear that it applies
> to the text. ...

It's one of the "associated documentation files" mentioned in the
licence.  To make this clear, you could cite the licence like this:

   Copyright 2013, Michael Allan.  Copying permitted by licence,
   http://zelea.com/project/votorola/licence.xht

Or:

   Copyright 2013, Michael Allan.  Copying permitted by licence,
   http://zelea.com/project/votorola/d/theory.xht

> ... If you are OK though I will re-license it with a standard
> compatible CC BY-SA 3.0 ...

I prefer the above citation (either form) at a minimum.  Please
include it in any copy or substantial portion.  You could include it
by linkage if you prefer, provided it's clear to the reader.

Will that work?

Mike