Ping from London

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Thu Mar 12 09:59:41 EDT 2015

Hi Allen - good to here from you.

I'm wandering if you would like to join in a creative writing excersise on
the subject of democracy and decision making. I'd like very much to work
with your theory text here http://zelea.com/project/votorola/d/theory.xht

I'd like to break down this text into smaller recombinant texts, and engage
in a constitutional style debate using Smallest Federated Wiki (SFW). I
think the ideas baked into SFW are conceptually very close and related to
Liquid Democracy, and communicative ascent.

My suggestion is that we get a few people together and involve ourselves in
a "creative writing sprint" - or democracy happening, where each of us has
our own writing space and authorship, but all the content is Free Culture
licensed with drag-and-drop remixing of ideas.

Time wise, I see this as a series of 6 synchronous gatherings of 1 hour
each - say once a week, and in between each person commits to a few hours
creative writing and research.