Mythopoeic overguidance and human autonomy

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Nov 21 00:29:47 EST 2013

I've outlined my own, initial thoughts on this topic.  I'm not sure
yet how original they are.  http://zelea.com/w/Stuff:Votorola/p/nMy
Contents:

    1.  Collective autonomy: a methodological argument

        1.1.  The basic argument

        1.2.  The feasibility of a consensus myth

    2.  Individual autonomy: a subjective argument

        2.1.  Freeing the aesthetic practice of formal consensus

        2.2.  The subjective argument

    3.  Autonomy in immortality: a mythic argument

    4.  Reflections in the light of mythopoeic overguidance

I hope to research this topic over the course of the next year, or so.