Framing the technology of popular system guidance

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue Nov 5 09:29:25 EST 2013

As with the practices, Votorola's tools now have a structured
presentation: http://zelea.com/w/Stuff:Votorola/t

This completes the framing of Votorola as a whole, which I summarize
on the new home page: http://zelea.com/project/votorola/home.html

It's only a skeleton.  The flesh will come from whatever research it
supports in future.  But already I think it's the first comprehensive
(albeit skeletal) description of the technology of our field, which
here I call popular system guidance.  It's what these 60+ technical
projects are working on, or toward, often without knowing it:
http://zelea.com/w/Stuff:Designs_for_popular_decision_guidance

Thanks to those who contributed over the years.  Thanks especially to
Thomas von der Elbe who contributed the inventions of vote mirroring
and position pipes, and to Christian Weilbach who contributed the code
for the harvesting framework.