(SMVcon) Developers cooperating with AG Meinungsfindungstool

Alexander Praetorius citizen at serapath.de
Tue Mar 5 09:09:01 EST 2013

I'm ALL IN on (1), and I think that's what the "Ontology" is all about. Its
a way to map one plattform onto another, ... where plattform is called a
plugin when it comes to AG Meinungsfindungstool.
But as mentioned in discussions way earlier, these plugins do not
necessarily plug into something, but instead into each other, ...which
means a plugin is just a plattform that uses ontologies for "Vote
mirroring" :-)

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Alexander Praetorius
Rappstraße 13