Public autonomy the Votorola way

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Jan 19 00:18:01 EST 2013

Conseo and David,

Here's a drawing for position space rationalization.  I figure it'll
tend this way: http://zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/G/p/vohall#PS

Anyway, it shows what I mean by "composition" and "variation", or
"gene" and "allele" in the other thread.

conseo said:
> I really like this as the new homepage. ...

Thanks C.  I'm hopeful these pictures will tell the story.  Nobody has
a clue what we're working on!

> ... It might make sense to put (your) wikipage as homepage, since it
> would be closer to the process itself.  You could explore the
> G/p/vohall poll while you read how it works better. ...

Redirect you mean?  That's possible.  Or we could just set G/p/vohall
as the default poll for the home page, since it's staged now.

(Will reply shortly about DVCS, David.)

Mike