Public autonomy the Votorola way

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Tue Jan 15 13:15:14 EST 2013

Michael Allan wrote:
> Hey guys,

Hey Mike,

> Here's a rough draft (very rough) of what I've been working on:
> http://zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/G/p/vohall

I really like this as the new homepage. I have already patched the differences
in  my version (1). Eventually I will translate it and set it for my German
homepage as well. (2) It gives a hands-on description of the process without
exposing all the different inventions separately. It might make sense to put
(your) wikipage as homepage, since it would be closer to the process itself.
You could explore the G/p/vohall poll while you read how it works better.
Ideally I could use my position in German on (2), but I don't think that
cross-language poll are a reasonable endeaveor right now.

conseo

(1) http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?a=5950&b=6105&s
(2) http://v.polyc0l0r.net/home.html