The Discourse Principle

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Feb 25 02:16:45 EST 2013

Hi Ned,

> (This email begins a series of threads that will branch off from the
> original thread: *Legitimation in Votorola Practice*.)

Please give an example of where the practice (validity seeking) fails
to serve its claimed purpose. I still think this is a good idea,
because otherwise you're in the awkward position of elaborating a
theory of how the practice is broken, when you cannot imagine a single
case in which it fails to guide the text closer to validity, as
claimed.  http://zelea.com/w/Stuff:Votorola/p/validity_seeking

Mike