(v) Legislative action

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Feb 15 09:24:22 EST 2013

Continuing with this dry run/bootstrap of the proposed new practice,
the next proposed change for Votorola's home page is this section:
http://zelea.com/w/User:Test-62-ZeleaCom/G/p/vohall#Legislative_action

Would this kind of legislative action be valid, do you think? Would it
be something that all possibly affected persons could agree to as
participants in rational discourses?

There's also the question of whether it should be included in the home
page. If it were included, then I think the page might almost be ready
for posting as is, with abstract hotspots in place of the (numerous)
sections yet to be drafted.  Conseo mentions on IRC that it's looking
to be rather long for a home page, or any kind of introduction to
Votorola. My thinking is (though I could be wrong) that people will
start by looking at the pictures, and be reassured by the text that
it's not *just* pictures. I'm more concerned that nobody has a clue
what Votorola is, or what it does.