TalkTrack implementation update

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Mon Feb 25 20:22:20 EST 2013

Hallo,

I have finally implemented most of the TalkTrack mockup (1)(2) except for the
afterglow talk lighting, which might not fit the new practice.

Do you understand what it is doing? Any suggestions or feedback are welcome.

Mike and I have already discussed whether the track fits the new practice. We
think that off-site discussion still needs to be tracked and probably
something very similar to the difference links in addition to markers might be
posted to forums to start track argumentation. Yet further feature development
is postponed until the practice puts new requirements on the software. It
might need significant changes first.

conseo

(1) http://zelea.com/project/votorola/s/gwt/stage/talk/mock.html
(2) http://zelea.com/w/Mann/p/urgar