Autonomy in immortality: a mythic argument

Ashes Mi motherearthisalive at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:20:54 EST 2013

Hey Guys It's me Kevin, been a Long time.  Forgive me for posting here but
you all got to see this Cool Children Video about LUCIFER just in time for
the Holidays  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meagyBWluBQ  Hope You all
enjoy it, Ho Ho Ho Merry Christman and Beast Well :)  Hey Mike you Know
about Fractals, Physics and Math here is a New Computing using Physics to
Count I think You will enjoy it Mike :)
http://ashesmi.yolasite.com/fractal-binary.php  Be well Ho Ho Ho