Helping the Pirate Party to vanish

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Apr 17 11:20:41 EDT 2013

Thanks Marc,

Looking at your D!sco architecture:
http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/wiki/images/3/37/DiscussionSystem-Overview.jpg

On our side, Conseo recently inserted a P2P data-sync layer into our
understanding of the primary voting inter-network:
http://mail.zelea.com/list/votorola/2013-April/001691.html
I never think much about transport layers, but probably Conseo is
right.  The standard practice won't be ad hoc connections between
individual peers, as I always pictured it.  Instead there'll be a
general purpose data-sync layer at the bottom.

You guys seem to be ahead of us here.  Hopefully this is a piece of
infrastructure we can share in common.

Till Friday,
Mike