Helping the Pirate Party to vanish

marc marc at merkstduwas.de
Wed Apr 17 02:40:50 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,

I won't be able to read the background information in detail until Friday.
But nevertheless let's have a talk on Friday and see if there are any
differences in general. Even if I don't think so you never know ;o)

There is no new background reading in terms of AG MFT. If you are familiar
with the "Grundidee" (Basic Idea or Vision) of AG MFT
(http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/AG_Meinungsfindungstool/Ergebnisse/DieGrundidee)
and have had a look on the Big Picture
(http://wiki.piratenpartei.de/wiki/images/7/72/MFT_BigPicture_v01.jpg) and
the Discussion System Overview