Helping the Pirate Party to vanish

marc marc at merkstduwas.de
Tue Apr 16 02:20:34 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,

Great. Do you have TeamViewer installed by any chance?
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/

It's free for private use and available for Windows, Linux and Mac. With
this we would have the chance of ad hoc desktop sharing, if needed.

Btw. isn't it true what Alex said, that you are not interested in
eliminating the network effect in general, but "only" against establishing a
monopoly?!

At least, I think, this is true for AG MFT (incl. me). I always interpreted
your arguments in the junction of "network effect" AND "monopoly". This is
what you are talking about, right?

Unfortunately I don't have time now to go through your email and Alex's
reply to put my 2ct there.

More on Friday.

Cheers
marc