Helping the Pirate Party to vanish

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Apr 15 06:26:50 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

Friday 1300 UTC - that's perfect.  (I'm at UTC-4.)  Talk to you then!

BTW, I'll refer to this document in our discussion:
http://zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/Vote_mirroring_as_a_counter-monopoly_measure
http://zelea.com/w/User_talk:Mike-ZeleaCom/Vote_mirroring_as_a_counter-monopoly_measure
This is the only method I know of (so far) that can eliminate the
network effect.  Note that the votes here are not decisive.  A vote
means "I agree" with a primary position (eDialogos consensus:Position)
that is under discussion; or equivalently "I belong" to the group who
agrees with the position.  We think the network effect that underpins
the party system and supports the dominant SPD and CDU/CSU coalitions
(while holding back the Pirates and other small parties) works
entirely through these primary votes (= agreement, = association).
The dominant parties cannot be beaten except by eliminating that
network effect.

--
Mike Allan