Difference lighting and cross-linking on the bridge

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Oct 6 05:20:54 EDT 2012

Hey Thomas,

Part 2 is coded.  It should render OK on Firefox and Chrome, if not
Safari.  http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?s&a=5340&b=5109

  (hit refresh)

We can now draw just about anything we please on top of scenes and
stage, without too much trouble.

Thanks again BTW.  You're acknowledged here in the code:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/_/javadoc/votorola/s/gwt/wic/DIn.html

Next I'll try to do something more sensible with the colours.
Shouldn't take long.  Then we'll know where we stand.

Mike