Difference lighting and cross-linking on the bridge

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Oct 1 07:39:53 EDT 2012

Part (1) is now coded.  I pinned it from the bottom instead of the
top:  http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/D?a=5339&b=5340&s

  (hit refresh)

I don't expect this is perfect yet, but hopefully we're on the right
track to lessen the visual confusion.  Anyway, here's an
acknowledgement to Thomas in the code:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/_/javadoc/votorola/s/gwt/stage/vote/BoardV.html

Next to do is (2) I guess.  And also improve the colour cues: