(BUG) Null LightableDifference.personName and release of talk track

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Wed Nov 14 12:59:44 EST 2012

Hi,

your suggestion makes a lot of sense, Conseo, but I must say, I kind of
like the behaivior of the vote track.

It is somehow unexpected to have this thing hanging there when you
scroll down. And I imagine, this gives a new user something to think. It
somehow tells him to use it, to try it out. Whereas, if it would snap to
the top it would be easy to overlook.

Maybe we should wait for your suggestion until we have many users and
the whole thing is rollingalready. What do you think?

Thomas