Release of first TalkTrack version and harvesting framework

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sun Nov 11 06:17:37 EST 2012

Hi Conseo!

wow, this is great! Everything is coming into shape more and more! :-)

Finally the talk-symbol in the link-track has a function too! I wasn't
even really aware of it anymore, until now.

Is it also planned, to have the messages themselves in the
email-list-archive on stage? ... Ah, just checked with the english list
here, and yes, they are on stage. So I guess the german will be too
soon. Wouldn't it be good then, if you click on the talk-symbol and the
message page appeared right in front of you, instead of in a new tab!?

There must be some bug in there, because when I refresh your position
page firefox gives me a strange feedback (1).
And when a message is pinned and I want to pin a voterof yours inthe
vote-track another strange feedback (2).

I can't waitfor having this track running on Mikes server too,to have
more messages to play with!

Thank you!
Thomas

(1) Wild exception: com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException:
(TypeError):
com_google_gwt_core_client_JavaScriptObject_personName_1_1devirtual$__Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_String_2_maybeJsoInvocation_0.node
is undefined
  stack:
votorola_s_gwt_stage_vote_DifferenceStager_$restage__Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_vote_DifferenceStager_2Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage_2Ljava_lang_String_2ZV at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:19488
votorola_s_gwt_stage_vote_DifferenceStager_DifferenceStager__Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_vote_DifferenceLight_2Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:19517
votorola_s_gwt_stage_vote_DifferenceLight$1_initComplete__Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage_2ZV at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:19134
votorola_s_gwt_stage_TheatreInitializerC_initFromComplete__Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage_2ZV at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:15471
votorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage$InitByRestore_add__Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_TheatreInitializer_2ZV at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:15183
votorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage$InitStarted_add__Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_TheatreInitializer_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:15161
votorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage_$addInitializer__Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage_2Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_TheatreInitializer_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:14610
votorola_s_gwt_stage_vote_DifferenceLight_$init__Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_vote_DifferenceLight_2Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:14020
votorola_s_gwt_mediawiki_ShadowLight_ShadowLight__Lvotorola_s_gwt_mediawiki_DifferenceShadows_2Lvotorola_s_gwt_mediawiki_DifferenceShadowsV_2Lvotorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:14108
votorola_s_gwt_mediawiki_DifferenceShadower_$onSuccess__Lvotorola_s_gwt_mediawiki_DifferenceShadower_2Lcom_google_gwt_core_client_JavaScriptObject_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:12876
votorola_s_gwt_mediawiki_DifferenceShadower_onSuccess__Ljava_lang_Object_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:13036
com_google_gwt_jsonp_client_JsonpRequest_onSuccess__Ljava_lang_Object_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:2933
@http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:2860
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_apply__Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2 at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:327
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_Impl_entry0__Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2Ljava_lang_Object_2 at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:358
@http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:343
@http://v.polyc0l0r.net:8080/v/wap?wCall=dDiff&dPoll=Mann%2Fp%2Furgar&dAnchor=4consensus+WebDe&dA=Julchen-68er-GmxDe(ThomasvonderElbe+GmxDe&dPairData&wNonce=kvs2rd&wCallback=__gwt_jsonp__.P7.onSuccess:1

  fileName: http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar
  lineNumber: 19488
     Unknown.anonymous (-1)
     Unknown.anonymous (-1)
     Unknown.anonymous (-1)

Consider re-running in devmode where a stack trace is output to the console.

(2) Wild exception:
com.google.web.bindery.event.shared.UmbrellaException: One or more
exceptions caught, see full set in UmbrellaException#getCauses
     Unknown.anonymous (-1)
     Unknown.anonymous (-1)
     Unknown.anonymous (-1)

Caused by:
votorola_s_gwt_stage_vote_DifferenceStager_onPropertyChange__Lvotorola_g_web_gwt_event_PropertyChange_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:19534
votorola_g_web_gwt_event_PropertyChange_dispatch__Lcom_google_gwt_event_shared_EventHandler_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:12712
com_google_web_bindery_event_shared_SimpleEventBus_$doFire__Lcom_google_web_bindery_event_shared_SimpleEventBus_2Lcom_google_web_bindery_event_shared_Event_2Ljava_lang_Object_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:2083
com_google_web_bindery_event_shared_SimpleEventBus_$fireEventFromSource__Lcom_google_web_bindery_event_shared_SimpleEventBus_2Lcom_google_web_bindery_event_shared_Event_2Ljava_lang_Object_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:2133
votorola_s_gwt_stage_Stage_fireEvent__Lcom_google_gwt_event_shared_GwtEvent_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:14846
votorola_g_web_gwt_event_DelayedEventGun_$execute__Lvotorola_g_web_gwt_event_DelayedEventGun_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:12665
votorola_g_web_gwt_event_DelayedEventGun_execute__V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:12682
votorola_g_web_gwt_event_CoalescingSchedulerS$4_execute__V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:12651
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_runScheduledTasks__Lcom_google_gwt_core_client_JsArray_2Lcom_google_gwt_core_client_JsArray_2Lcom_google_gwt_core_client_JsArray_2 at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:512
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_$flushPostEventPumpCommands__Lcom_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_2V at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:427
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl$Flusher_execute__Z at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:563
com_google_gwt_core_client_impl_SchedulerImpl_execute__Lcom_google_gwt_core_client_Scheduler$RepeatingCommand_2Z at http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:459
@http://zelea.com/w/User:4consensus_WebDe/Mann/p/urgar:530