Polltrack

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sun Nov 4 05:02:58 EST 2012

Wow, what an elegant solution! :-)

I was afraid, it would look like the "broken monitor" again ... lol.
But this looks really appealing! I like it very much!

And I was doubting it's usefullness at this stage too (besides staging
the homepage), but it indeed does make navigation quite abit more
convinientand animates me (the user) to play around and look around.

Well, it seems graphically and functionally more is possible, than I
thought it was.

One possible bug: once on a position page, if I scroll down, the
vote-track stays on the screen. I believe, before it's background did
also stay, now it's moving up, making the track harder to read. Do I
remember right?

And another thing: if I go to my position pageand it does not exist yet,
the vote-track disappears. E.g.
http://zelea.com/w/User:ThomasvonderElbe_GmxDe/Tor/p/w19c

Thomas