Polltrack

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun Nov 4 04:16:55 EST 2012

A first release of the polltrack is now running.
http://zelea.com/w/Wiki:Main_page

  (hit refresh)

A page with a blacked out stage (like above) is now a little more
interesting.  You can select a poll and navigate around.

I tried to minimize the distracting visual details while still giving
the eye enough info to see navigable patterns in pollspace.  That's
the idea behind the dots and dashes (normative vs. electoral issues),
and the "magnifying" cursor to reveal the suppressed details (what
kind of norm?  what kind of election?).

It's still unfinished.  There's no filtering for instance, so you'll
always see the same polls regardless of what page you're looking at.
(I'll probably be adding more pages and tracks before finishing it.)

Please report any bugs or other problems you see.

PS - Conseo, a reminder to unmount before building my changeset. ;^)

  vocount ureport; vocount umount --verbose
  votrace ureport; votrace umount --verbose

Also, poll.js is now poll-service.js, and has new content.
http://zelea.com/system/host/u/home/v/votorola/