Vote track

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon May 28 07:24:33 EDT 2012

Very good! .... and again, what a difference to try to imagine something
working compared to actually play with it!

And I take back my request to stick the link-track to the top of the
screen. It would ruin this floating impression of the vote-track. Which
is perfect to make clear some of its functionality (or at least let
people start to suspect its yet undiscovered functionalities :-)

One question: why not sort the vote-arrows by size? It would make some
sense, wouldn't it?

Are the placeholdersjust to make it look better for small polls with 2
or 3 people or is there another reason?

Thomas