Mini-beta and redesign of Crossforum Theatre

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 05:03:22 EDT 2012

Hello,

I like that! The "link track" really brings together the wiki, the
diff-bridge and the vote-space (in the future). Our old problem of them
being so seperate solves nicely this way.

Thanks,
Thomas

PS: a little bug: Here the username has an underscore:
http://zelea.com/w/User:ThomasvonderElbe_GmxDe/Sys/p/sandbox but in the
diff-bridge not.