Mini-beta and redesign of Crossforum Theatre

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Mar 3 06:22:30 EST 2012

Here's another brief update on this,

The theatre scenes are now on stage.  Here's votespace and geomap:
http://zelea.com/y/vw/xf/#s=G/p/sandbox*9&c=DV
http://zelea.com/y/vw/xf/#c=DG
These scenes are not finished of course, only the links at top are.
The vertical feed at left will eventually be removed from the scenes
and replaced by a horizontal "talk track" at stage top.  C is working
on the server side of that now.

A German hovering over the poll link (top left) now sees the German
tooltip (works with Firefox but not Chrome) and something German-ish
in the center of this, too: http://zelea.com/y/vw/xf/#c=DV
This is new.  We couldn't auto-detect the language before.

We need proper "de" translations if any German speakers can spare the
time: http://zelea.com/project/votorola/a/locale/gwt/

Clicking on the bridge link at top left takes you to the difference
bridge.  There you see the same link track.  No links take you back to
the theatre scenes of course, because they aren't really used yet.

Next I'll put the pollwiki on stage and then code something for remote
wikis.  Remote wikis (like Metagov's) will have not only the same
bridge footings as the pollwiki, like before, but also the same link
track and whatever other tracks and stuff we add in future.

Tested on Firefox 9, Chromium 18 and IE 7 or so (no votespace on IE).
Please report any bugs you see.