[MG] Difference bridge layout proposal

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Feb 11 02:07:17 EST 2012

> Criticism and proposals are very welcome :-)
>
> conseo
>
> (1) http://whiletaker.homeip.net/mockups/diffbridge/7/DifferenceBridge7n.xht
> (2) http://whiletaker.homeip.net/mockups/diffbridge/7/DifferenceBridge7.xht

Pro: I like the use of monospace and filler to align the differences.
It's an elegant solution to a difficult problem.

Contra: I don't see the original problem that prompted this.  Why do
we need a horizontal layout for the bridge?

PS - I drafted a development plan.  I didn't add the horizontal layout
yet because I'm unsure of its purpose.  I'm currently working on the
first item (usability): http://zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom/G/p/rovn