(proposal) Position space as faciliator and funnel to discussion

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Dec 29 04:31:38 EST 2012

Hi,

yes, this feature is good!

And yes, I think you are right, since we have the abbreviations for the
names, we can drop the long names.

I think the colour is not the problem. Imo it is just, that the grey
names form a column and thus somehow disturb the line, they belong to.
It looks as though they belong together instead of to their line. I
think this would change, if there was one line of pixels (background)
between each line.

Maybe we should also replace end-candidate and voter with tree-trunk and
branches or basic/root positions and branches?

Why is my new title not showing up? Is it because it waits for the new
vote-count? But this couldn't be, right?
http://zelea.com/w/User:ThomasvonderElbe_GmxDe/G/p/sandbox

Thomas