(proposal) Position space as faciliator and funnel to discussion

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Fri Dec 28 18:53:45 EST 2012

I spruced up Wicket votespace and added position titles.
http://zelea.com:8080/v/w/Votespace?p=G!p!sandbox&u=Test-bb-ZeleaCom
It isn't beautiful.  I think the colour wrecks it, but I wan't sure
how else to distinguish titles from usernames.  Now I'm thinking we
should drop the usernames and leave a blank space when there's no
title.  What do you guys think?

Instructions for adding a title to a position are here:
http://zelea.com/w/Property:Display_title

This work is part of item 5: http://zelea.com/w/G/p/c
I'll carry on with 4, 5 and 6 till I think we have enough to write up
item 3.  I have an idea that 3 can be generalized to all issues (not
just world peace) and used as the content of the home page.  But not
if it's just abstract diagrams.  It won't be convincing.  It has to
point to running code.