Interactions of talk track

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Dec 26 05:19:47 EST 2012

Hi Conseo,

> Awesome. Thanks for putting the work in the design! ...

You're welcome!  The proposal came partly from experience with the
poll track, and partly from the requirements for G/p/c.  We need to
show that we're about "people" and "talk", which brought to mind the
old idea of callout bubbles.

I like your dev order.  I think afterglow is less urgent than search.

> Will other tracks also highlight related information also in search
> mode for the hovered item?

Could be, if it's helpful.  I don't have any ideas for that myself.

Mike