Interactions of talk track

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Mon Dec 24 19:40:03 EST 2012

Am Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 07:32:53 schrieb Michael Allan:
> Here's a mockup of the look and feel:
> http://zelea.com/project/votorola/s/gwt/stage/talk/mock.html
Awesome. Thanks for putting the work in the design! I propose to do it roughly
in order 1) (fixing the layout + history markers) 3) (making the kick button
more useful) 4) (expose messages in inline view) 2) (do the modes +
afterglow).

I questioned whether we can skip modes, but I guess a long delay for the
bubble in 3) would make searching too difficult, so I approve, but it will
take me probably a bit together with the afterglow effect (as you already
suggested). I might be able to do that not until March.
Will other tracks also highlight related information also in search mode for
the hovered item?

conseo