Cluttered position pages and other wiki problems

Alexander Praetorius citizen at serapath.de
Wed Dec 19 05:03:23 EST 2012

btw, there is plenty of space in the upper most line, where the description
for all those little funny items in a row is given.

little funny items in a row can at least contain: dots, circles, stars,
lines

onmouseover they can change to other little funny icons, which can at least
contain: red x's, triangles pointing up and down in various colors,
cross-stars, plus-signs and rhombus (hashes) in various colors.

onmouseover, there is a hint that translates the cryptic symbol into a
crypting string, like Top/p/grfin whatever...

I think:
- There is no shortage in space in the onmouseover-hint-field that
describes the "little funny onmouseover-changing icon"
- There is no shortage in space in the upper most line, where the cryptic
string for the currently activated "funny icon" is given.

So for the sake of "intuitive user interface" or "self explaining
interface" :-)
... "short real english sentences" might help

Hopefully you dont mind, i still follow votorola from a little distance,
because i still think its the most promising effort i came across yet,
although the "AG Meinungsfindungstool" is making progress too - but they
are far behind afaik.

Maybe i can drop some hopefully useful "insights" ...or should i say
"outsights" ;-)
That maybe might be helpful to overcome "tunnel vision" or "organizational
blindness"