(BUG) Navigating knocks poll off stage

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Mon Dec 3 01:38:19 EST 2012

This is now fixed:

> I go here for example: http://zelea.com/w/Wiki:Privacy_policy
> I stage a poll with the polltrack.  Then I navigate to another page
> (e.g. my home page) using the wiki links.  The poll gets unstaged.

And this: (from the other thread)

> I hit a bug when testing the actor filtering.  Crossing user pages,
> the first user is carried over to the second user's page.  ...

  1. Start here: http://zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom

     Note that I'm staged as actor (top right).

  2. Ensure no poll is staged.

  3. Scroll down on same page, to here:
     http://zelea.com/w/User:Mike-ZeleaCom#Trusted_by

  4. Follow the link to Thomas's page.

Note that I'm no longer staged in Thomas's page.  Thomas is.

But it works differently when a poll is staged.  E.g., do the same as
above except for step 2:

  2. Stage Sys/p/sandbox in the polltrack.

Now I'm staged in Thomas's page.  However I'm not visible in the vote
track.  It's pinned to Thomas's group and I'm not a member.  This can
be confusing, so there's still room for improvement here.  But I think
the stage behaviour is correct (it's giving us useful information), so
I leave it at that for now.