Adding a theatre stage to the wiki, for Votorola users

Ed Pastore epastore at metagovernment.org
Mon Apr 16 19:46:52 EDT 2012

This is really excellent, Michael et al. Since I have a competing draft, I see that the "my draft" button works for me and leads to:
http://metagovernment.org/w/index.php?title=User:Ed_Pastore/draft_rules
although from there, I can't click on the Draft button.

(Note, any reason why it goes there instead of the more friendly http://metagovernment.org/wiki/User:Ed_Pastore/draft_rules url?)

It seems to be running fine in Safari 5.1.5 for Mac. In iCab 4.8 (not exactly the most popular browser), I do not see the bar.

I very much like the hover-text labels on the icons, so I have some idea of what they are. Would it be possible to build it out further into a label-plus-description so the uninitiated (which is basically everyone at this point) can have a deeper understanding of each icon just by hovering over it? As the tool gains in sophistication, you could eventually make the description be an option that users could turn off.

Concerning decentralization, what role does zela play in this? The poll button leads to
http://zelea.com/w/G/p/m00
Is that simply another configurable point as any other?