DiffFeed controls

conseo 4consensus at web.de
Fri Sep 2 05:01:40 EDT 2011

Hey,

I have updated the docs and have started to work on the control bits of the
diff feed. Maybe you could pull and have a look Mike? Have also a look at
http://whiletaker.homeip.net:8080/voff/xf/#c=DDum to see it running.
Does the title of the message makes sense? I'd like to avoid to show generic
entries like "open forum post" in the controls, but the title might not be
obvious. It changes with the selection though and should be quickly
recognizable, it has no fixed size, but I guess the title directly is not what
we really want, so I have just left it for now. I can use a drop box and add
entries to open the diff-url as well.
How is the scoping of the appropriate poll in the votespace going to happen?
Should that be settable by the diff feed, too?