pollwiki - area specific domain names

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed Oct 19 13:15:17 EDT 2011

I like this idea, Thomas.  It's currently a high priority for me when
I return to Votorola full time, which I think will be sooner rather
than later.  The most I can do in the meantime however is an estimate
of feasibility, I cannot actually implement it.  I would rather wait a
few weeks and do it all at once (if feasible).  Could you wait that
long?  Or do you need an estimate now?

Mike