TrackStack mockup help request

alex at twister11.de alex at twister11.de
Sun Oct 9 10:08:01 EDT 2011

@Thomas
I did not think about showing points in time where money or votes is
beeing removed. I would just remove the avatar, amount and point in
time where the original donation took place. If someone cares about
people that removed their votes/money, he could click on details
somewhere to see a history log of such activities.
What kind of different tracks are u talking about?