TrackStack mockup help request

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sat Oct 1 15:36:50 EDT 2011

   Alexander, The list server rejected your message as being from a
   non-subscriber.  I don't understand that, because I see you had
   confirmed your subscription less than a minute previously.
   Hopefully it was just some sort of processing delay.  Anyway, here
   is the message you sent:

----- Forwarded message from alex at twister11.de -----

1. Mnemonics suck (use user avatars instead and allow mouse hover to
see details)
2. The rainbow version is the best version by far, because it creates
the impression of a progress bar, but the rainbow colors seem to be
meaningless (put a money pattern in the background instead of colors)
3. What is the +1880 in "http://whiletaker.homeip.net/mockups/2.xht" ?

Whats the task about?