[MG] Hosting tools - was Global advisory parliament

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Sun May 29 16:34:09 EDT 2011

Alexander,

The tools are for the people who use them, or help to build them.  If
you want usability improvements then either:

  1) Use

  2) Improve

If you don't do one of the above, then you aren't part of the effort
and have no right to complain with such blind persistence and force.
Please refrain from these outbursts, I beg you,