[MG] Hosting tools - was Global advisory parliament

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat May 28 05:15:15 EDT 2011

On Sat, 28 May 2011 1:24, conseo wrote:

> The problem is imo atm. filling crossforum and our concepts with real
> data.
> While I do think that the bridging effort is technically the next step
> as pointed out by Mike, I'd propose to also bring some political issues
> into Metagovernment and its Crossforum to increase visibility and
> create an
> official agenda to spread Metagoverments goals of consensus building by
> examples.
> Content is king after all... What do you think? Maybe we can arrange a
> bit
> of (small) work, to fill Metagoverment's wiki and a central vote server
> with popular political positions and content to demonstrate its
> capabilities?
> Then we would see first hand what we miss at least. We can limit our
> political
> involvement to a point where we recommend to the respective groups to
> continue
> from our setup.

Hi Conseo, once the new community space (which Mike talked about) is
functional, we can start to fill in data. But not political positions,
but political issues and a list of the active communities in these
issues. Once we have some of this, I would start to speak in/to these
communities, but I wouldnt fill in their positions for them. I feel,
there is something compelling about an empty position-page for such a
community. ;-)

Thomas