[MG] Minimal start plan - inter-community network

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Mon May 23 15:08:10 EDT 2011

On Sun, 22 May 2011 10:17, Michael Allan wrote:
> Would these requirements be sufficient?  If so, we could start filling
> in some details of the method.

Some details:

- the switch between the maps (btw maybe something for Azhar?) is a
tricky thing for me to imagine. How will it behave if I zoom into
Germany with geo-map, then switch to the community-map, zoom into one
community and then switch to the social map and zoom into one branch ...
Should they all be interconnected so that they remember the previous
zoom or not?

- adding the voting feature to the social map is essential imo.

Thomas