[MG] InterMix

Roger Eaton rogerweaton at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:50:19 EDT 2011

InterMix does take the meta-approach to bridging multiple groups, but we
have only one part time programmer, so there is no spare capability on our
part to blend the applications in the near term.

InterMix is written with Ruby on Rails.  If you are also using RoR for the
metagov cross-forum project, that would make some kind of cooperative
development easier when we publish the code and go fully open source.

Eventually InterMix will need an application interface, but that is down the
road.

-- Roger Eaton