[MG] Bubble layout

Alexander Praetorius alex at twister11.de
Sat May 7 20:11:11 EDT 2011

I think avatar icons are better than mnemonics of the username.
It might also be possible to limit usernames to a certain length in the
future.
Next thing is... a username could show onMouseOver.

Did you see my example pictures which did not contain user names, but "group
names", but this could be changed. Did the usernames really produce a lot of
screen clutter the way they were presented?

At least we could give it a try ;)