[MG] Setting up a prize - fair title

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Tue May 3 05:07:54 EDT 2011

Here's an idea for titling the prize: (Or is this too blunt??)
http://metagovernment.org/wiki/User:Michael_Allan/G/p/prz

I see Thomas has just beat my pledge.  I guess that would make it "the
Von der Elbe prize for e-democracy".  What do you think?  :-)

BTW - This ability to change the "display title" was enabled by a
recent config change:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:$wgRestrictDisplayTitle
They say it's not generally a good idea for normal pages.  But draft
pages tend to suffer from long, ugly titles.  And they're not a normal
part of the wiki content, anyway.  So maybe it's a justified usage, if
nobody disagrees?