[MG] ideas for a proposal for a city mayor

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Tue May 3 04:26:02 EDT 2011

Hi Armando,

welcome to the list!

On Mon, 02 May 2011 13:22, Armando Vieira wrote:
> Our plan is to start on a local level. We have the opportunity to
> share these ideas with 2 or 3 mayors in Portuguese cities that we know
> to be receptive.

This is exciting news!

> is Votorola ready to roll?

I'd say it is close to. Best is probably if you get your own impression
by using it. If you want to join in, we just started a poll about the
awarding of an e-democracy-prize here: http://u.zelea.com/w/G/p/prz

We thought, we start with real simple and general positions this time,
so we easily reach a consensus right from the beginning and then try to
evolve it into more complexity together.

Thomas