[MG] Votespace social map - first circle

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Wed May 4 11:06:14 EDT 2011

Brief update: The back end is coded, complete with dart sectoring.
Here's the API call for the first circle of the big sandbox poll:
http://u.zelea.com:8080/v/wap?wCall=cCount&cPoll=G%2Fp%2Fsandbox&cEndCandidate&wPretty

Dart sectoring was a little tricky:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/_/javadoc/votorola/a/poll/CountNode.html#getDartSector()
Thomas has a credit for it:
http://zelea.com/project/votorola/_/javadoc/src-html/votorola/a/poll/CountNode.html#line.216

Still not much to show on the front end, except we now have a German
localization.  There's hardly any text to translate yet, so the main
difference is in the number formatting.  Here's English and German:
http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/#c=DV&s=G!p!sandbox
http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/#c=DV
http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/?locale=de#c=DV&s=G!p!sandbox
http://metagovernment.tuxfamily.org/crossforum/?locale=de#c=DV
(pardon my German!)

Hopefully we'll have the first circle visible on the front end by
tomorrow.