[MG] Talk bubbles for crossforum theatre

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sun May 1 06:54:22 EDT 2011

On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:20, Alexander Praetorius wrote:
> But while the "tiny pizza" is part of the path which starts from the
> upper left, it's orientation is not important ...

I dont know if it is very important, but I believe it might have at
least some importance (as well as the long names).
Picture this: the top line of tiny pizzas is not a line, but a pattern:
the 2. is south of the 1., the 3. is east of the 2., the 4. is north of
the 3. ...

So the tiny pizzas wont always be turned east and the user therefore
gets a better orientation of where he is. It was exactly this sort of
orientation, which I liked about most links, you gave in the context of
"eagles perspektive". You know? And they adressed even the problem, of
having 4-5 nodes of different trees expanded. They showed all trees
fully expanded right in the first view. I liked that.

Thomas