[MG] Clearing entry paths for new users

Thomas von der Elbe ThomasvonderElbe at gmx.de
Sat Mar 5 08:18:42 EST 2011

On Sat, 05 Mar 2011 13:13, Michael Allan wrote:
> Footings in the wiki are now linked to the bridge:
> http://metagovernment.org/wiki/User:Michael_Allan/draft

I like it very much! Also the new symbol is much better.

> If a bridge symbol happens to be red, it means a difference segment
> couldn't be highlighted.  For example:
> http://u.zelea.com/mediawiki/index.php?oldid=4139&vodd=4114-
> Usually that means a bug.  (Though in this case, the bug is actually
> in the draft.)

Your link didnt lead to a red symbol, but I found another one:

http://u.zelea.com/w/User:Test-aa8-ZeleaCom/G/p/sandbox

> Thomas wrote:
>> ... And a possiblilty to switch between them or to switch off the
>> highlights alltogether...
> Why an off switch Thomas?  It could complicate the UI, and I'm
> wondering if it's worth it.

I just can imagine that people would want to look at their draft without
the diffs highlighted. Just to see how it looks like by itself. But
default should defintatly be the highlighted version. I dont know, its
not important I guess.

Thomas