[MG] Clearing entry paths for new users

Michael Allan mike at zelea.com
Thu Mar 3 15:11:52 EST 2011

I know, I've always wanted to fix that.  Also, when one of the drafts
is missing: then it should cough up a monster diff/patch that you can
use to copy the other draft.  A few clicks and a new user will be
drafting his own position and discussing the diffs in the list.  I
demo'd something like that yesterday, and it was only at that point
they got it.  No more words needed.)

I won't leave these fixes much longer.  The problem is that clearing
the entry paths across the bridge is going to alter the UI.  Only when
that's all roughly working can we fit the edge cases into it.

(BTW, that demo was for the Transparency Party founders.  I met with
Kevin and his friend Mark.  But we never got around to discussing
practical matters and I'm thinking they probably don't understand that
we're in a prototyping effort, or what that could mean for their
plans.  Maybe we can chat on #metagov when you're free?)