Can our party pick your brain?

Kevin Morais motherearthisalive at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:41:02 EDT 2011

Hi Thomas work has begun in Registration of the Party name, people in Ottawa
know about it now, no big deal there.  I have a friend who I believe lives
in Germany as well His name is Jan, he is studying physics, very intelligent
man.  He has offered to help with the Transparency Website and I think he is
considering joining the Party, may I send him your contact information, also
the first draft for your and others review I will post on a wiki for you to
look at, the book is writing itself Thomas.

So may I send Jan your contact information?