[MG] Votorola to overcome voting machine issues

Chris Cargile follybeachris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 11:51:28 EDT 2011

I have been imagining Votorola being used in a real election to overcome
voting machine issues we are having here in my township (James Island, SC):
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2011/mar/02/voting-machines-targeted/

I don't suppose it could be implemented due to red tape but I thought I
would find out the requirements for installing Votorola and give installing
a try if it would be of benefit to the group.

My interest was in evaluating it from an installation standpoint,
essentially but feel free to share thoughts given our voting machine issues.

Message: 3