[MG] Coming to grips with success - communities and lateral extension

Digital Dasein digitaldasein at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 13:35:35 EDT 2011

Here's an experiment/community that would require votorola/drafting/pollwiki
http://ontariosiwiki.marsdd.com/index.php/Main_Page.
I got to him reading an interesting article of the author of
(Macro)Wikinomics, Don Tapscott:
http://www.thestar.com/opinion/editorialopinion/article/992280--digital-technology-can-bring-democracy-to-life
.
And take a look also at
http://edge.org/conversation/the-argumentative-theory to see deliberative
democracy from the Sperber's argumentative theory perspective.

Best regards,
Florin